- Rockdrop time : 10s
- Rockdrop distance : 330m / 1080ft
- Altitude to landing : 635m / 2080ft
- Remarks: Exit difficult for tracking & wingsuit without rappelling down onto grass ledge: black (underhung / positive)
- Overall : Black
- Exit : Red
- Freefall : Black
- Landing : Red (power lines)
- Overall : Red
- Exit : Red
- Freefall : Red (power lines)
- Landing : Red
SPECIFIC RULES FOR THIS JUMP_
- Stechelberg airspace rules specifically for this exit:
- Give way to paragliders
- No freefall beyond the river (24/7 - all day everyday)
- Can be jumped all year long IF there are no paragliders flying along the wall: one per group (and last to go) must rappel down and look out properly for paragliders
BASE jumping can be a highly dangerous sport that can easily injure and kill participants. All jumps in the Valley require excellent skydiving skills, proper BASE instruction and BASE specific gear.
There are no beginner jumps in the Valley - a blue rating does not imply an easy jump. The ratings are subjective and to be considered as a general recommendation. You alone are responsible for your own safety and your actions.
The Swiss Base Association does not take any responsibility for the correctness of any of the details provided, nor can the Swiss Base Association be held responsible for any of your actions and their consequences.